At each IPTC event, final-year undergraduate science, geoscience and engineering students from around the world are invited to participate in IPTC’s Energy Education activities. This programme aims to give university students a clear insight into the industry they are about to join; to allow them to return to their universities and colleges with a positive story to relate to their fellow students and to provide opportunities for students to form new friendships and work together on a joint activity. This programme also provides students with the opportunity to interact with a number of major industry employers who are looking to recruit the best talent from institutions around the world.
At IPTC 2023, 50 university students from 38 universities and 21 countries have been selected to participate in this bespoke programme.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements provided by IPTC
- Attend IPTC 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand from 1-3 March 2023
- Field trip to the PTTEP Technology and Innovation Center (PTIC)
- Participate in the Emerging Leaders programme
- Facilitate and support Energy Education Workshop for high school teachers and students